Martes, Pebrero 21, 2012

oh my pechay...

Pechay seeds

I bought this seed pack when I went to feeds supplies store  for our rabbit feeds.  For only 35.00pesos, I think we will going to have  supplies of  fresh pechay for a year or 2. This pack contains approximately 7,700 seeds...that's really a lot of seeds... ;D
Enseladang pechay. Fresh pechay with vinegar, onion,tomatoes,slat and pepper . Perfect partner for any fried fish. 


Harvest from my first batch pechay plants.


one week old petsay (feb. 22,2012) . 2nd batch pechay. 
some of my plants cucumber,tomatoes,sayote ad eggplant seedlings.

2 komento:

  1. wala yata ko green thumb, we tried planting tomato, namatay e. =)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. sis yung mga tomatoes ko rin ayaw lumaki. dapat pala malaki talaga yung container na pagtataniman sa kanya.

    TumugonBurahin